Employment – Supervisor Collections and Transport – FRWA Goolwa
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager the main focus of this role will be to assume responsibility for managing kerbside collection services across our four member councils and to manage post collection transport of various waste streams.
Other duties include:
- Developing and leading a cohesive team capable of planning and executing day-to-day operations in a safe, professional, efficient and cost effective manner
- Effectively managing and liaising with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Undertaking KPI analysis to develop continuous process improvements
- Ensuring compliance with WHS requirements, business policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar senior role within the transport industry
- Strong customer relation management skills
- Relevant education and training
- Up-to-date knowledge of WHS legislation
- Advanced computer competency
For further details and a job description please contact: Marina Wagner, Executive Officer on 08 8555 7401.
Please send applications to: Executive Officer, FRWA, PO Box 2375, Goolwa, SA 5214 (marked Personal & Confidential) or email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm, 24 January 2019